The Jetex Culture
At Jetex, we recognize that our satisfied employees are key to our continued success. The training and development of our staff are of paramount importance. The dynamic Jetex culture will inspire you from your first day.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent. Please find below details on our current vacancies.
The chief accountant will handle the complete accounts responsibilities for Jetex Ukraine.
- Ensure timely salary payments for all staff.
- Ensure compliance with local taxation laws.
- Declare tax to local authorities on time.
- Perform financial analysis locally and report to management when needed.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Generate financial reports and statements for management review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditure, analyze revenues and determine budget variances, and report the same to management.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance to other accountants when needed.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentation.
Essential educational and/or training qualifications and certificates
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or any related course.
Preferred knowledge and experience
- Two to five years of experience in accounting.
- Good command of the English language (speaking and writing).