The Jetex Culture
At Jetex, we recognize that our satisfied employees are key to our continued success. The training and development of our staff are of paramount importance. The dynamic Jetex culture will inspire you from your first day.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional talent. Please find below details on our current vacancies.
Web Based Application Developer
The Web Based Application Developer will be responsible for developing new features, as well as modernizing and updating existing ones.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new web applications and initiatives to support and enhance existing systems.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting application issues.
- Assist with application installation and testing.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyze data contained in the corporate database, identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed applications and implement solutions.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Manage and supervise development infrastructure.
- Provide minor programming for some in-house IT projects.
- Provide SQL administration in live and test environments.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Verify database and data integrity.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- LAMP Development.
- Zend (or any similar) framework.
- MySQL database as a developer with reasonable DBA.
- PHP, Java (J2SE, J2EE), AJAX, XML, HTML, SOAP, Scripting, .Net, and any other web development environment and tools.
- Application design internal, external, backend and frontend.
- Two full live-cycle applications development.
- Knowledge in windows and preferably Unix/Linux, administration will be an advantage.
- Apache configuration will be an advantage.